7 Alchemist Levels exist, your finances will automatically improve as you work through the levels.
We can show you the way to level up, it will require more work on your part than money.
Are you prepared to put in the work?
If you are, your life can improve in the following areas:
· No longer part of the “Rat Race”, (commuting, politics, bowing to bosses)
· You will be in a great position to help others, including family and friends
· More time and resources to explore your skills and abilities, passions and dreams
· The ultimate unemployment insurance
· Extra spending money
· Freedom to pursue entrepreneurial ventures
· Retire early, or work because you want to, not have to.
· Spend more time with your family
· Peace of mind
Satisfaction, pride, and a lifetime of patting your own back
I will guide and help you through the levels
For many people, they will intuitively pick out what is needed for them. What many have found, including myself, is that it is no use at all to dream large and keep banging your head against a wall trying to break through it. How about a ladder where you could take one step at a time – and still get over the wall, without all the headaches!
Perhaps the most efficient way might be to know what your problem is, or what your goals are. When you have written those down – then things become a lot clearer. The next step would be to do some of the free assessments of where you stand right now perhaps _________________ or ______________ and ________________ assessments.
Now we have a goal (point B) and where you are right now (point A). Perhaps you knew these things already? That is great. So why are you not at point B already? Well, there are many possible reasons. Most of them will do with yourself. If you find yourself saying that is wrong, there are other reasons, then please start with the article on “Being proactive” because if you focus on what you can influence, that is generally a good place to start.
We recommend – Awareness (Assessments / videos / articles, etc.) then listing goals, prioritizing and structuring them, and taking one of the short courses that perhaps speak to some of the skills you may need for your journey. Then when you feel ready, you may take a larger course to accomplish a skill that will financially benefit you and your family for years to come.
The Motivation to Start
Can you visualize what it would look and ever have to worry about Money Ever again?
Bills are always paid, you never have to think which Side of the menü to choose from, and what is more important, you have a healthy way of dealing with money so that it flows to you and expands rather than disappearing before the end of the month!
The Alchemist believes that all effort has side effects.
The effort you give to your financial situation will have other benefits, in other Areas of your Life, which sometimes you recognize only later.
Changing is easier when you absorb the process of physical and energetic alchemy.
Change for the Better Starts with a thought, desire, commitment to small action, a simple plan, follow through, review what went right and what could be better, and then repeat the process.
It is very important that you under achieve in the beginning, that means taking baby steps, you will naturally know when you are Ready for toddler step.
The 7 steps of Financial Alchemy within the seven levels (have to combine them)
1. I don't know what I don't know
2. Awareness of my Situation
3. Awareness of my Habits
4.Assessment of the current financial situation
5. Personal SWOT analysis
6. Visualization of my desired situation
7. Visualization of my desired Habits
8. Build your financial plan
A. Choose establishing habits, mental conditioning, budget, track expenses, saving/ reducing debt
B. Decide and List what is possible in my Situation with the Background of my Personal swot Analysis.
C. Choose the first two milestones, then choose an area of wealth building.
9. Focus on education in choosing an area of wealth building, take first toddler steps
10. Review the process of physical and energetic alchemy
11. Create a vision of ideal life. Be do have.
12. Work on mastery, remember that through the practice of financial fulfillment the benefits are on the Journey, be the destination.
Get Research on the psychological Factors that help People get out of debt
13. Awareness of my Habits…t.harv ekers Money ideas to incorporate that and Show results
eg: when are you out of One Habit behavior into another. Tests to Find out what your mental base metals (blocks) are.
- Start a Study on what Leads People into debt 10 factors, the Ten factors that lead people into debt.
- The Ten factors that lead People out of debt
- À step by step plan for debt reduction and Elimination
Drink from the well my Son, for it is refreshing, Drink from the well, my daughter, it is à blessing.
Everything you are looking for is within you,